a quick introduction to us
For over 20 years, Infinity has helped our partners bring their projects to life, from bespoke applications for the web to mobile apps to complex systems integrations. People join Infinity because we believe in hiring the right people, giving them the tools they need to succeed, and then getting out of the way. We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our relationships — internally and externally.
sound like the place for you?
Think you’re a good fit for Infinity but don’t see an open position that’s an obvious fit? That’s ok, we’d still love to hear from you. New projects for our partners can emerge quickly, so we’re often looking to add talented team members.
Please let us know what kind of role you’re interested in. We’ll keep your information on file. If an opportunity opens up that aligns with what you’d bring to Infinity, we’ll reach out.
Thanks for your interest in Infinity!
we’re looking for
We’ve found the personal attributes of people who work well at Infinity include:
- A general curiosity for, and love of, technology
- Ability to work autonomously with general direction and exercise independent thinking
- Ability to think creatively and on-the-fly, easily changing gears to nimbly adapt to a wide range of project types and timeframes
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) to articulate discussions within the dev teams and with the client
- An enthusiasm for solving challenging problems
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves, work with others, and get stuff done
- A strong affinity for, and attention to, detail
- A comfort with asking ‘why’
We ask a lot of our candidate above. In return, you will receive from Infinity:
- A competitive salary (because your work has value)
- Flexibility to work anywhere (because it’s 2023 and we live on the Internet)
- A flexible vacation policy (because we want you to truly disconnect and recharge)
- Comprehensive health benefits with 100% of health premium covered for employees and dependents (because your health is worth the investment)
- 401(k) with a generous match (because you don’t want to work forever)
- Training, mentoring, and development (because we want you to grow)
- This posting is intended for individual candidates/applicants. No third parties or recruiters, please
- All positions at Infinity are remote. You work from wherever you are. Accordingly, relocation support is neither applicable nor available
- H1 sponsorship is not available, sorry
Tell us your story. Submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org